In a world that so often feels like its awash in suffering, it’s good to be reminded that, ultimately, life is truly All Good. Or at least it is for D-WHY, who celebrates a Twitter milestone with the release of a new cut fueled by a beat from Marcus D’Tray that’s at turns operatic and EDM, straight banger and light celebration. Its a complex sonic backdrop that the Bad B*tch Concierge lover fills with rhymes about threesomes, menage a trois’ and sex with multiple women, a theme that Hit-Boy echoes in a verse that pulls the super-producer out from behind the boards and behind a mic. While only one of them is truly G.O.O.D. Music, fans can expect more good music from Hit-Boy when his HITstory mixtape drops August 7, followed by D-WHY’s own Don’t Flatter Yourself, scheduled to hit the interwebs on Wednesday, August 15.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.