In a world that so often feels like its awash in suffering, it’s good to be reminded that, ultimately, life is truly All Good. Or at least it is for D-WHY, who celebrates a Twitter milestone with the release of a new cut fueled by a beat from Marcus D’Tray that’s at turns operatic and EDM, straight banger and light celebration. Its a complex sonic backdrop that the Bad B*tch Concierge lover fills with rhymes about threesomes, menage a trois’ and sex with multiple women, a theme that Hit-Boy echoes in a verse that pulls the super-producer out from behind the boards and behind a mic. While only one of them is truly G.O.O.D. Music, fans can expect more good music from Hit-Boy when his HITstory mixtape drops August 7, followed by D-WHY’s own Don’t Flatter Yourself, scheduled to hit the interwebs on Wednesday, August 15.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.