In a world that so often feels like its awash in suffering, it’s good to be reminded that, ultimately, life is truly All Good. Or at least it is for D-WHY, who celebrates a Twitter milestone with the release of a new cut fueled by a beat from Marcus D’Tray that’s at turns operatic and EDM, straight banger and light celebration. Its a complex sonic backdrop that the Bad B*tch Concierge lover fills with rhymes about threesomes, menage a trois’ and sex with multiple women, a theme that Hit-Boy echoes in a verse that pulls the super-producer out from behind the boards and behind a mic. While only one of them is truly G.O.O.D. Music, fans can expect more good music from Hit-Boy when his HITstory mixtape drops August 7, followed by D-WHY’s own Don’t Flatter Yourself, scheduled to hit the interwebs on Wednesday, August 15.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Animal (Unofficial Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.