With sites like Youtube and World Star Hip-Hop, it’s easy for anyone to create a song and call themselves an “artist.” If you want to truly succeed and stand out among the crowd, however, take a page from emcee D-Roc’s rhyme book and be Different. On his latest single, the DJBooth newcomer shows our readers just how Different he is by selecting a unique production from producer Sap, which has an electronic undertone thanks to a super chopped vocals sample and wiry synths. Your average artist might have trouble keeping up with the pace and vibe of the beat, but Roc is fleet of flow, peppering the beat with a snappy flow that has just a touch of attitude to match the production. As of right now there is no additional information on a larger project from the Philly native, but expect to hear more very soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.