When you’re hustling your way towards success in the music game, napping on the job can cost you your big break. On his first Booth feature (and the lead single off his forthcoming street album), Toronto emcee D-Pryde espouses a strict No Sleep policy. Joining the headliner over Denz‘s synth boardwork, Jersey mainstay Joe Budden showcases his own hella fide work ethic on his guest 16. For more, check out the artist’s MARS mixtape, due out tomorrow, June 3.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.