With his latest full-length just a few weeks from release, D. Julien has stepped into the Booth to amp up anticipation with a quality cut that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the bittersweet grooves of producer Clyde Strokes, album outtake World sees the Big Apple repper revisiting a few past regrets before fixing his gaze on the hustle that lies ahead. Digging the freestyle series alum‘s latest effort? Then don’t miss the rest of the freshness Julien is set to display on new album Ready for Tomorrow, scheduled to drop May 31.
Written by richard on 05/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Treat Me Different" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.