With his latest full-length just a few weeks from release, D. Julien has stepped into the Booth to amp up anticipation with a quality cut that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the bittersweet grooves of producer Clyde Strokes, album outtake World sees the Big Apple repper revisiting a few past regrets before fixing his gaze on the hustle that lies ahead. Digging the freestyle series alum‘s latest effort? Then don’t miss the rest of the freshness Julien is set to display on new album Ready for Tomorrow, scheduled to drop May 31.
Written by richard on 05/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Treat Me Different" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.