With his latest full-length just a few weeks from release, D. Julien has stepped into the Booth to amp up anticipation with a quality cut that didn’t make the cut. Backed by the bittersweet grooves of producer Clyde Strokes, album outtake World sees the Big Apple repper revisiting a few past regrets before fixing his gaze on the hustle that lies ahead. Digging the freestyle series alum‘s latest effort? Then don’t miss the rest of the freshness Julien is set to display on new album Ready for Tomorrow, scheduled to drop May 31.
Written by richard on 05/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Treat Me Different" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.