While chess is commonly regarded as the brainiac’s game of choice, I’ve always taken issue with that stereotype—mostly because I don’t really, uh, know how to play. A man after my own heart, Booth newcomer D-Gibbs announces “I play Checkers, Not Chess” on his latest mixtape leak, before proving his mental mettle in razor-sharp verses. Backed by The UnBeatables’ head-nodding production, this cut is just the beginning of the freshness in store on ZShocks and Tubesocks Vol. 2. Keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)