Recognizing the importance of positive self-talk, Miami newcomer D. Cash takes his first Booth feature as an opportunity to give himself a lyrical pat on the back. On street-ready mixtape single The Winner, Cashous Clay‘s piano-led production bangs in the back as the Miami representative gives us the lowdown on his many positive qualities. Agree with the up-and-comer’s self-assessment? Then you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on his 2 Real 4 Radio mixtape, released November 25, and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/29/11
Submit your Rating
2 Flyy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Max Julien Flow" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.