Recognizing the importance of positive self-talk, Miami newcomer D. Cash takes his first Booth feature as an opportunity to give himself a lyrical pat on the back. On street-ready mixtape single The Winner, Cashous Clay‘s piano-led production bangs in the back as the Miami representative gives us the lowdown on his many positive qualities. Agree with the up-and-comer’s self-assessment? Then you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on his 2 Real 4 Radio mixtape, released November 25, and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/29/11
Submit your Rating
2 Flyy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Max Julien Flow" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.