Recognizing the importance of positive self-talk, Miami newcomer D. Cash takes his first Booth feature as an opportunity to give himself a lyrical pat on the back. On street-ready mixtape single The Winner, Cashous Clay‘s piano-led production bangs in the back as the Miami representative gives us the lowdown on his many positive qualities. Agree with the up-and-comer’s self-assessment? Then you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on his 2 Real 4 Radio mixtape, released November 25, and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/29/11
Submit your Rating
2 Flyy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Max Julien Flow" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.