Recognizing the importance of positive self-talk, Miami newcomer D. Cash takes his first Booth feature as an opportunity to give himself a lyrical pat on the back. On street-ready mixtape single The Winner, Cashous Clay‘s piano-led production bangs in the back as the Miami representative gives us the lowdown on his many positive qualities. Agree with the up-and-comer’s self-assessment? Then you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on his 2 Real 4 Radio mixtape, released November 25, and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/29/11
Submit your Rating
2 Flyy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Max Julien Flow" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.