Fresh off releasing his sophomore collaborative set with Mr. Joeker, Cymarshall Law returns to drop off a fresh jam that didn’t make the final cut. On Triple Shot of Gin, Joeker’s gritty harpsichord-percussion loop (accented with cuts from Phillie Blunts) backs the freestyle series alum as he drops aggressively witty verses. Though this record was left on the cutting room floor, those digging it are sure to find more to their liking on Hip Hop in the Soul II, available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love, Sex, or What" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.