Fresh off releasing his sophomore collaborative set with Mr. Joeker, Cymarshall Law returns to drop off a fresh jam that didn’t make the final cut. On Triple Shot of Gin, Joeker’s gritty harpsichord-percussion loop (accented with cuts from Phillie Blunts) backs the freestyle series alum as he drops aggressively witty verses. Though this record was left on the cutting room floor, those digging it are sure to find more to their liking on Hip Hop in the Soul II, available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love, Sex, or What" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.