Fresh off releasing his sophomore collaborative set with Mr. Joeker, Cymarshall Law returns to drop off a fresh jam that didn’t make the final cut. On Triple Shot of Gin, Joeker’s gritty harpsichord-percussion loop (accented with cuts from Phillie Blunts) backs the freestyle series alum as he drops aggressively witty verses. Though this record was left on the cutting room floor, those digging it are sure to find more to their liking on Hip Hop in the Soul II, available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love, Sex, or What" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.