Fresh off releasing his sophomore collaborative set with Mr. Joeker, Cymarshall Law returns to drop off a fresh jam that didn’t make the final cut. On Triple Shot of Gin, Joeker’s gritty harpsichord-percussion loop (accented with cuts from Phillie Blunts) backs the freestyle series alum as he drops aggressively witty verses. Though this record was left on the cutting room floor, those digging it are sure to find more to their liking on Hip Hop in the Soul II, available now for purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love, Sex, or What" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.