I’m going to try something new today and play nice. If you haven’t heard of Cymarshall Law yet (yet?!), I’m not going to be a d**k and say you’re obviously more interested in turning on your swag than listening to good music. No, instead, I’m just going to ask you to listen to the latest (liberated) track off his Creator’s Craft Mix CD (out now), entitled Juggling. Law is always creative with his wordplay and Juggling is no different as he delivers dope line after line over a fast-paced, rhythmic beat from frequent production partner Mr. Joeker that revolve around the struggles of everyday life: “I look around at the world is troubling / and if it’s not this or that it’s another thing / I don’t claim to know it all but I be wondering/ if we keep going at this rate what its gonna bring.” If you digging this track, and you should be, be sure to check out his next project, the Creator’s Kid EP dropping this coming Tuesday, January 26.
Written by Sigurd on 01/19/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love, Sex, or What" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.