Originally featured, along with its official visuals, back in February, Mandela has received the official remix treatment courtesy of CyHi the Prynce and a couple of his most talented homies. Over the booming kicks and sampled chants of Sekou Muhammed and Tec Beatz, the G.O.O.D. Music signee is joined on the mic by Johannesburg, South African artist Reason and North Carolina emcee Well$. Fans can find the original rendition of Mandela on CyHi’s Black Hystori Project, released back in February. Also, be sure to check out the artist’s recent, Booth-exclusive video interview!
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.