Originally featured, along with its official visuals, back in February, Mandela has received the official remix treatment courtesy of CyHi the Prynce and a couple of his most talented homies. Over the booming kicks and sampled chants of Sekou Muhammed and Tec Beatz, the G.O.O.D. Music signee is joined on the mic by Johannesburg, South African artist Reason and North Carolina emcee Well$. Fans can find the original rendition of Mandela on CyHi’s Black Hystori Project, released back in February. Also, be sure to check out the artist’s recent, Booth-exclusive video interview!
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.