Originally featured, along with its official visuals, back in February, Mandela has received the official remix treatment courtesy of CyHi the Prynce and a couple of his most talented homies. Over the booming kicks and sampled chants of Sekou Muhammed and Tec Beatz, the G.O.O.D. Music signee is joined on the mic by Johannesburg, South African artist Reason and North Carolina emcee Well$. Fans can find the original rendition of Mandela on CyHi’s Black Hystori Project, released back in February. Also, be sure to check out the artist’s recent, Booth-exclusive video interview!
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.