As I am sure all of you are well aware, rappers love to party. While the club is usually their venue of choice, CyHi The Prynce prefers to keep it low-key, opting for a quiet night in with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. Okay, so that second part isn’t entirely true. At all. As you can see in the visuals for Kick Back, though, even when CyHi stays in he still does it big. Spitting about the goings-on at his house party over the triumphant, horn-based boardwork of producer King Liam, CyHi grabs you with his unique vocals and commands your attention. Those who’ve been following previous visual releases from his recent mixtape, Ivy League: Kick back, should enjoy this latest edition, which features CyHi and his crew dealing with the repercussions of a recent “business venture.” If you want more from the G.O.O.D. Music emcee, snag his latest free project right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.