As I am sure all of you are well aware, rappers love to party. While the club is usually their venue of choice, CyHi The Prynce prefers to keep it low-key, opting for a quiet night in with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. Okay, so that second part isn’t entirely true. At all. As you can see in the visuals for Kick Back, though, even when CyHi stays in he still does it big. Spitting about the goings-on at his house party over the triumphant, horn-based boardwork of producer King Liam, CyHi grabs you with his unique vocals and commands your attention. Those who’ve been following previous visual releases from his recent mixtape, Ivy League: Kick back, should enjoy this latest edition, which features CyHi and his crew dealing with the repercussions of a recent “business venture.” If you want more from the G.O.O.D. Music emcee, snag his latest free project right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/8/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.