For most Booth readers, as this feature goes live on our front page, it’s still relatively early in the day. Like the honey badger, however, CyHi The Prynce don’t care. On his latest loosie, the G.O.O.D. Music signee tells his fans “Goodnight.” Not that this record, the official remix of a joint not featured in the Booth, is likely to put listeners to sleep. On the contrary, the ATLien’s confident bars, delivered over Watson The Great, TEC BEATZ, Roark Bailey and Andre Fennell slow-rolling flip of Outkast‘s SpottieOttieDopaliscious, are so invigorating they just might cause insomnia. Complete with guest vocals from Marian Mereba, Scotty ATL and Andre “GC” Fennell, this joint is unattached to any forthcoming project. If you’re feeling it, though, you should be sure to check out CyHi’s recent, exclusive DJBoothTV interview.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.