For most Booth readers, as this feature goes live on our front page, it’s still relatively early in the day. Like the honey badger, however, CyHi The Prynce don’t care. On his latest loosie, the G.O.O.D. Music signee tells his fans “Goodnight.” Not that this record, the official remix of a joint not featured in the Booth, is likely to put listeners to sleep. On the contrary, the ATLien’s confident bars, delivered over Watson The Great, TEC BEATZ, Roark Bailey and Andre Fennell slow-rolling flip of Outkast‘s SpottieOttieDopaliscious, are so invigorating they just might cause insomnia. Complete with guest vocals from Marian Mereba, Scotty ATL and Andre “GC” Fennell, this joint is unattached to any forthcoming project. If you’re feeling it, though, you should be sure to check out CyHi’s recent, exclusive DJBoothTV interview.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.