When there’s a Stadium full of adoring fans waiting to be entertained, you can’t let anything get in the way of delivering a dope performance—a fact that rising rap star CyHi Da Prynce knows well. On this standout cut off his latest mixtape, the freestyle series alum hooks up with Southern heavyweight B.o.B to blaze an alternately sparse (on the verse) and anthemic (on the hook) instrumental by Mel & Mus. Released last month, CyHi’s Royal Flush 2 mixtape is available now online.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.