When there’s a Stadium full of adoring fans waiting to be entertained, you can’t let anything get in the way of delivering a dope performance—a fact that rising rap star CyHi Da Prynce knows well. On this standout cut off his latest mixtape, the freestyle series alum hooks up with Southern heavyweight B.o.B to blaze an alternately sparse (on the verse) and anthemic (on the hook) instrumental by Mel & Mus. Released last month, CyHi’s Royal Flush 2 mixtape is available now online.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.