When there’s a Stadium full of adoring fans waiting to be entertained, you can’t let anything get in the way of delivering a dope performance—a fact that rising rap star CyHi Da Prynce knows well. On this standout cut off his latest mixtape, the freestyle series alum hooks up with Southern heavyweight B.o.B to blaze an alternately sparse (on the verse) and anthemic (on the hook) instrumental by Mel & Mus. Released last month, CyHi’s Royal Flush 2 mixtape is available now online.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.