When there’s a Stadium full of adoring fans waiting to be entertained, you can’t let anything get in the way of delivering a dope performance—a fact that rising rap star CyHi Da Prynce knows well. On this standout cut off his latest mixtape, the freestyle series alum hooks up with Southern heavyweight B.o.B to blaze an alternately sparse (on the verse) and anthemic (on the hook) instrumental by Mel & Mus. Released last month, CyHi’s Royal Flush 2 mixtape is available now online.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.