When there’s a Stadium full of adoring fans waiting to be entertained, you can’t let anything get in the way of delivering a dope performance—a fact that rising rap star CyHi Da Prynce knows well. On this standout cut off his latest mixtape, the freestyle series alum hooks up with Southern heavyweight B.o.B to blaze an alternately sparse (on the verse) and anthemic (on the hook) instrumental by Mel & Mus. Released last month, CyHi’s Royal Flush 2 mixtape is available now online.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.