I think hip hop needs an intervention. Day-by-day and single-by-single, it’s becoming more evident that rappers have a love affair with buying and downing bottles (of liquor). The latest victim? G.O.O.D. Music‘s very own CyHi The Prynce, who is “buying 100 f**king bottles” on his latest mixtape single. (Hey, give the guy some credit, at least he is buying them with his
models all around.) Joining CyHi on his booze buying bonanza are Fortune author Chris Brown, who handles the song’s instantly catchy chorus and its second verse, and labelmate Big Sean, who brings up the rear with a flowing (get it?) 16. The DJ Chuckie produced 100 Bottles is the second song release (see Slick) from the Freestyle Series alum’s forthcoming The Ivy League Club mixtape, set for release on July 17, before G.O.O.D Music compilation album Cruel Summer hits digital retailers on August 7.
Written by DJ Z on 07/11/12
G.O.O.D Music artist CyHi The Prynce looks to expand his ever-growing fan base with the release of his new project, The Ivy League Club, featuring singles Feet Up, Slick and 100 Bottles. Guest features include labelmate Big...
G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass Me The Rubbas" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)