Back in June, CVIRO made his grand entrance into the Booth with Faded, a hazy alt-R&B burner which earned him positive reviews from our readership. Two months later, the Australian crooner is back with 187, another freshly-minted single off his forthcoming EP. Before you ask, no, the singer hasn’t caught a homicide case; the cut’s title, a reference to the California Penal Code, refers instead to his girl’s killer performance in the bedroom. GXNXVS reprises his role behind the mixing boards, layering swirling synths over a trap-tinged rhythm section as CVIRO rhapsodizes about the uncanny erotic prowess of the woman in question. Has the unsigned buzzmaker killed it, in the musical sense, with his latest effort? Those leaning toward the affirmative should keep their browsers locked for the latest on his currently-unscheduled debut EP, Elevation.
Written by richard on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.