Back in June, CVIRO made his grand entrance into the Booth with Faded, a hazy alt-R&B burner which earned him positive reviews from our readership. Two months later, the Australian crooner is back with 187, another freshly-minted single off his forthcoming EP. Before you ask, no, the singer hasn’t caught a homicide case; the cut’s title, a reference to the California Penal Code, refers instead to his girl’s killer performance in the bedroom. GXNXVS reprises his role behind the mixing boards, layering swirling synths over a trap-tinged rhythm section as CVIRO rhapsodizes about the uncanny erotic prowess of the woman in question. Has the unsigned buzzmaker killed it, in the musical sense, with his latest effort? Those leaning toward the affirmative should keep their browsers locked for the latest on his currently-unscheduled debut EP, Elevation.
Written by richard on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.