I truly hope the world isn’t headed for A Graphic Ending, but if CuzOH! Black‘s unapologetically real record is any marker then we might have some serious re-thinking to do as a society. On Ending, there doesn’t seem to be a single controversial issue that the Hempstead, New York emcee doesn’t address in some way as he boldly touches on wayward pastors and increasingly devastating natural disasters… in the first verse of the Capish-produced single. Despite these grim circumstances, CuzOH! has still managed to keep from toppling over the edge for now as he informs, “I’m so close to the edge, finna tip over soon/ I’m so over the top, been had salt in my wounds.” A Graphic Ending serves as the second song release from the native New Yorker’s forthcoming Everybody’s Favorite Cousin EP which is due out on November 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Submit your Rating
NU Revolution Entertainment LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.