I truly hope the world isn’t headed for A Graphic Ending, but if CuzOH! Black‘s unapologetically real record is any marker then we might have some serious re-thinking to do as a society. On Ending, there doesn’t seem to be a single controversial issue that the Hempstead, New York emcee doesn’t address in some way as he boldly touches on wayward pastors and increasingly devastating natural disasters… in the first verse of the Capish-produced single. Despite these grim circumstances, CuzOH! has still managed to keep from toppling over the edge for now as he informs, “I’m so close to the edge, finna tip over soon/ I’m so over the top, been had salt in my wounds.” A Graphic Ending serves as the second song release from the native New Yorker’s forthcoming Everybody’s Favorite Cousin EP which is due out on November 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Submit your Rating
NU Revolution Entertainment LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.