I truly hope the world isn’t headed for A Graphic Ending, but if CuzOH! Black‘s unapologetically real record is any marker then we might have some serious re-thinking to do as a society. On Ending, there doesn’t seem to be a single controversial issue that the Hempstead, New York emcee doesn’t address in some way as he boldly touches on wayward pastors and increasingly devastating natural disasters… in the first verse of the Capish-produced single. Despite these grim circumstances, CuzOH! has still managed to keep from toppling over the edge for now as he informs, “I’m so close to the edge, finna tip over soon/ I’m so over the top, been had salt in my wounds.” A Graphic Ending serves as the second song release from the native New Yorker’s forthcoming Everybody’s Favorite Cousin EP which is due out on November 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
NU Revolution Entertainment LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.