I truly hope the world isn’t headed for A Graphic Ending, but if CuzOH! Black‘s unapologetically real record is any marker then we might have some serious re-thinking to do as a society. On Ending, there doesn’t seem to be a single controversial issue that the Hempstead, New York emcee doesn’t address in some way as he boldly touches on wayward pastors and increasingly devastating natural disasters… in the first verse of the Capish-produced single. Despite these grim circumstances, CuzOH! has still managed to keep from toppling over the edge for now as he informs, “I’m so close to the edge, finna tip over soon/ I’m so over the top, been had salt in my wounds.” A Graphic Ending serves as the second song release from the native New Yorker’s forthcoming Everybody’s Favorite Cousin EP which is due out on November 13.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Submit your Rating
NU Revolution Entertainment LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.