Previously signed to Tyrese‘s Headquarter Ent., emcee CurT@!n$ is back in the game after quitting music for nearly two years. Upon listening to Lupe Fiasco‘s The Cool and seeing Kanye West‘s Glow in the Dark Tour, the Brooklyn native fell back in love with hip-hop and has decided to give performing another go. Returning to the industry with his own label, High Society Life Company, and on the way to releasing his debut, A Beautiful Mind, CurT@!n$ launches the mini-series The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C with the potential Northeast club hit, Everybody Move! Over the production work of 1500 or Nothin’ (who supplied the beat for The Game‘s Dope Boys), CurT@!n$ shows his passion, hyping the crowd and proving himself as an emcee to watch in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Alone" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.