Previously signed to Tyrese‘s Headquarter Ent., emcee CurT@!n$ is back in the game after quitting music for nearly two years. Upon listening to Lupe Fiasco‘s The Cool and seeing Kanye West‘s Glow in the Dark Tour, the Brooklyn native fell back in love with hip-hop and has decided to give performing another go. Returning to the industry with his own label, High Society Life Company, and on the way to releasing his debut, A Beautiful Mind, CurT@!n$ launches the mini-series The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C with the potential Northeast club hit, Everybody Move! Over the production work of 1500 or Nothin’ (who supplied the beat for The Game‘s Dope Boys), CurT@!n$ shows his passion, hyping the crowd and proving himself as an emcee to watch in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Alone" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.