Previously signed to Tyrese‘s Headquarter Ent., emcee CurT@!n$ is back in the game after quitting music for nearly two years. Upon listening to Lupe Fiasco‘s The Cool and seeing Kanye West‘s Glow in the Dark Tour, the Brooklyn native fell back in love with hip-hop and has decided to give performing another go. Returning to the industry with his own label, High Society Life Company, and on the way to releasing his debut, A Beautiful Mind, CurT@!n$ launches the mini-series The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C with the potential Northeast club hit, Everybody Move! Over the production work of 1500 or Nothin’ (who supplied the beat for The Game‘s Dope Boys), CurT@!n$ shows his passion, hyping the crowd and proving himself as an emcee to watch in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Alone" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.