Previously signed to Tyrese‘s Headquarter Ent., emcee CurT@!n$ is back in the game after quitting music for nearly two years. Upon listening to Lupe Fiasco‘s The Cool and seeing Kanye West‘s Glow in the Dark Tour, the Brooklyn native fell back in love with hip-hop and has decided to give performing another go. Returning to the industry with his own label, High Society Life Company, and on the way to releasing his debut, A Beautiful Mind, CurT@!n$ launches the mini-series The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C with the potential Northeast club hit, Everybody Move! Over the production work of 1500 or Nothin’ (who supplied the beat for The Game‘s Dope Boys), CurT@!n$ shows his passion, hyping the crowd and proving himself as an emcee to watch in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/08
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Alone" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)