Even on Cutiss King‘s bummiest days, the Ratchets Still Jockin’. On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, Tae Beast‘s jaunty sample work sets the mood as the SoCal spitter (and freestyle series alum) brags about his uncanny knack for attracting female attention, even when he’s broke as a joke. Feeling it? More awaits on King’s yet unscheduled freshman set, Atychiphobia (The Fear of Failure).
Written by richard on 05/4/12
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.