Even on Cutiss King‘s bummiest days, the Ratchets Still Jockin’. On the lead single off his forthcoming full-length, Tae Beast‘s jaunty sample work sets the mood as the SoCal spitter (and freestyle series alum) brags about his uncanny knack for attracting female attention, even when he’s broke as a joke. Feeling it? More awaits on King’s yet unscheduled freshman set, Atychiphobia (The Fear of Failure).
Written by richard on 05/4/12
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.