Every so often you suddenly take a second to look back on life’s tribulations and accomplishments. Should I have sent that snapchat last night? Did I really accidentally tip the bartender $100? We all live with regrets, but hopefully when that day comes you’ll have positive memories that will make you yell out OhMyGod! Taking a couple minutes to reflect on his own life, Curtiss King shares some stories with his fans on a video from his latest album, Atychiphobia (The Fear of Failure). Produced by Jansport J, OMG is a jazzy and soothing track that exhibits King’s mellow flow as he tells stories of his beginnings in music and his past health issues. (Listen up, high levels of sodium with no exercise is definitely not the move.) If King’s song has taught you anything, it’s that although you only have one life, you shouldn’t live it carelessly. So starting your new life today, press play and enjoy the OhMyGod video.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.