Every so often you suddenly take a second to look back on life’s tribulations and accomplishments. Should I have sent that snapchat last night? Did I really accidentally tip the bartender $100? We all live with regrets, but hopefully when that day comes you’ll have positive memories that will make you yell out OhMyGod! Taking a couple minutes to reflect on his own life, Curtiss King shares some stories with his fans on a video from his latest album, Atychiphobia (The Fear of Failure). Produced by Jansport J, OMG is a jazzy and soothing track that exhibits King’s mellow flow as he tells stories of his beginnings in music and his past health issues. (Listen up, high levels of sodium with no exercise is definitely not the move.) If King’s song has taught you anything, it’s that although you only have one life, you shouldn’t live it carelessly. So starting your new life today, press play and enjoy the OhMyGod video.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.