Every so often you suddenly take a second to look back on life’s tribulations and accomplishments. Should I have sent that snapchat last night? Did I really accidentally tip the bartender $100? We all live with regrets, but hopefully when that day comes you’ll have positive memories that will make you yell out OhMyGod! Taking a couple minutes to reflect on his own life, Curtiss King shares some stories with his fans on a video from his latest album, Atychiphobia (The Fear of Failure). Produced by Jansport J, OMG is a jazzy and soothing track that exhibits King’s mellow flow as he tells stories of his beginnings in music and his past health issues. (Listen up, high levels of sodium with no exercise is definitely not the move.) If King’s song has taught you anything, it’s that although you only have one life, you shouldn’t live it carelessly. So starting your new life today, press play and enjoy the OhMyGod video.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.