The 156th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Curtiss King, the Inland Empire native who earned reader approval for Ren & Stimpy back in February. On his brand new, exclusive Car Service freestyle, the BlackCloud/Mass Hysteria emcee flows over a Sledgren-produced instrumental originally featured on Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y‘s track of the same name. Curtiss King is currently preparing for the March 29, release of Big Drums Come Knocking: The Transition, a “mixtape/beat tape” showcasing his work as a producer as as well as a rapper.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here.
Written by richard on 03/23/10
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.