The 156th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Curtiss King, the Inland Empire native who earned reader approval for Ren & Stimpy back in February. On his brand new, exclusive Car Service freestyle, the BlackCloud/Mass Hysteria emcee flows over a Sledgren-produced instrumental originally featured on Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y‘s track of the same name. Curtiss King is currently preparing for the March 29, release of Big Drums Come Knocking: The Transition, a “mixtape/beat tape” showcasing his work as a producer as as well as a rapper.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here.
Written by richard on 03/23/10
Submit your Rating
Black Cloud Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ren & Stimpy" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.