Earlier this month, Booth readers turned up their noses at Curtis Williams‘s Drip, an ode to white girls of the figurative and literal varieties. He hasn’t let a little negative feedback discourage him, though. Today, he’s back to his usual Shenanigans on a new single off his next EP. Over some leisurely street boardwork by Metro Boomin, the Atlanta repper member does some lyrical stunting in a driving triplet flow. Two-9 crewmate Jace contributes a similarly boisterous guest 16, and Taylor Gang capo Wiz Khalifa provides a blunted guest hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Williams’s Danco EP when it drops digitally this Friday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.