Earlier this month, Booth readers turned up their noses at Curtis Williams‘s Drip, an ode to white girls of the figurative and literal varieties. He hasn’t let a little negative feedback discourage him, though. Today, he’s back to his usual Shenanigans on a new single off his next EP. Over some leisurely street boardwork by Metro Boomin, the Atlanta repper member does some lyrical stunting in a driving triplet flow. Two-9 crewmate Jace contributes a similarly boisterous guest 16, and Taylor Gang capo Wiz Khalifa provides a blunted guest hook. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Williams’s Danco EP when it drops digitally this Friday, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.