When someone takes frequent bathroom breaks and comes back with a runny nose, it ain’t hard to tell what they’ve been up to. That behavior is common among the ladies Curtis Williams encounters, but that’s fine by the Los Angeles emcee; as he emphasizes on his latest promo cut, he likes girls who like white girls. As does eccentric Houston native RiFF RaFF, who jumps on Mike WiLL Made It‘s lumbering trap beat to spit a characteristically absurd closing 16 (Standout line: “I got a couple friends that speak Hindu!”). Drip is just a loosie, but those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the Two-9 member’s last solo feature, Danco James.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.