When someone takes frequent bathroom breaks and comes back with a runny nose, it ain’t hard to tell what they’ve been up to. That behavior is common among the ladies Curtis Williams encounters, but that’s fine by the Los Angeles emcee; as he emphasizes on his latest promo cut, he likes girls who like white girls. As does eccentric Houston native RiFF RaFF, who jumps on Mike WiLL Made It‘s lumbering trap beat to spit a characteristically absurd closing 16 (Standout line: “I got a couple friends that speak Hindu!”). Drip is just a loosie, but those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the Two-9 member’s last solo feature, Danco James.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.