When someone takes frequent bathroom breaks and comes back with a runny nose, it ain’t hard to tell what they’ve been up to. That behavior is common among the ladies Curtis Williams encounters, but that’s fine by the Los Angeles emcee; as he emphasizes on his latest promo cut, he likes girls who like white girls. As does eccentric Houston native RiFF RaFF, who jumps on Mike WiLL Made It‘s lumbering trap beat to spit a characteristically absurd closing 16 (Standout line: “I got a couple friends that speak Hindu!”). Drip is just a loosie, but those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the Two-9 member’s last solo feature, Danco James.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.