When someone takes frequent bathroom breaks and comes back with a runny nose, it ain’t hard to tell what they’ve been up to. That behavior is common among the ladies Curtis Williams encounters, but that’s fine by the Los Angeles emcee; as he emphasizes on his latest promo cut, he likes girls who like white girls. As does eccentric Houston native RiFF RaFF, who jumps on Mike WiLL Made It‘s lumbering trap beat to spit a characteristically absurd closing 16 (Standout line: “I got a couple friends that speak Hindu!”). Drip is just a loosie, but those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the Two-9 member’s last solo feature, Danco James.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.