If you suffer from being a G, or what some people call Danco James, with symptoms like “money coming in / in big amounts and ain’t folding up” and being able to “skate, rap / but my clothes from the runway,” there may not be a cure, but there is a song specifically for you. Two-9’s Curtis Williams has released a new promo single that you can unwind to if you have the same ill-ness. Even though it’s 4/21, the transferring of green (money) to green (herb) for the Atlanta rapper doesn’t stop. Although Curtis’ first solo Booth feature may end up staying unattached to a project, the hypnotic production from The Yardeez will most likely have you happily lost in the music until the next Two-9 joint. Oh, and we’re pretty sure that the last line of the track’s first verse is simply an inhale from his blunt. Curtis Williams is about that life.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.