If you suffer from being a G, or what some people call Danco James, with symptoms like “money coming in / in big amounts and ain’t folding up” and being able to “skate, rap / but my clothes from the runway,” there may not be a cure, but there is a song specifically for you. Two-9’s Curtis Williams has released a new promo single that you can unwind to if you have the same ill-ness. Even though it’s 4/21, the transferring of green (money) to green (herb) for the Atlanta rapper doesn’t stop. Although Curtis’ first solo Booth feature may end up staying unattached to a project, the hypnotic production from The Yardeez will most likely have you happily lost in the music until the next Two-9 joint. Oh, and we’re pretty sure that the last line of the track’s first verse is simply an inhale from his blunt. Curtis Williams is about that life.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.