If you suffer from being a G, or what some people call Danco James, with symptoms like “money coming in / in big amounts and ain’t folding up” and being able to “skate, rap / but my clothes from the runway,” there may not be a cure, but there is a song specifically for you. Two-9’s Curtis Williams has released a new promo single that you can unwind to if you have the same ill-ness. Even though it’s 4/21, the transferring of green (money) to green (herb) for the Atlanta rapper doesn’t stop. Although Curtis’ first solo Booth feature may end up staying unattached to a project, the hypnotic production from The Yardeez will most likely have you happily lost in the music until the next Two-9 joint. Oh, and we’re pretty sure that the last line of the track’s first verse is simply an inhale from his blunt. Curtis Williams is about that life.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)