Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Curtis Williams returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the set. Coming on the heels of Wiz Khalifa-assisted single Shenanigans, the record finds the Two-9 member “blowin’ strong, chiefin Cheech&Chong” with two more of the biggest smokers in the hip-hop game. Taylor Gang hitmaker Juicy J and fellow Memphis representative Project Pat jump on The Olympicks’ whip-ready instrumental to deliver blunted guest bars. Craving another hit? You’ll find exactly what you seek on Williams’s Danco James tape, out now online.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.