Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Curtis Williams returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the set. Coming on the heels of Wiz Khalifa-assisted single Shenanigans, the record finds the Two-9 member “blowin’ strong, chiefin Cheech&Chong” with two more of the biggest smokers in the hip-hop game. Taylor Gang hitmaker Juicy J and fellow Memphis representative Project Pat jump on The Olympicks’ whip-ready instrumental to deliver blunted guest bars. Craving another hit? You’ll find exactly what you seek on Williams’s Danco James tape, out now online.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.