Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Curtis Williams returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the set. Coming on the heels of Wiz Khalifa-assisted single Shenanigans, the record finds the Two-9 member “blowin’ strong, chiefin Cheech&Chong” with two more of the biggest smokers in the hip-hop game. Taylor Gang hitmaker Juicy J and fellow Memphis representative Project Pat jump on The Olympicks’ whip-ready instrumental to deliver blunted guest bars. Craving another hit? You’ll find exactly what you seek on Williams’s Danco James tape, out now online.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.