Fresh off the release of his latest street album, Curtis Williams returns to the Booth with a standout cut off the set. Coming on the heels of Wiz Khalifa-assisted single Shenanigans, the record finds the Two-9 member “blowin’ strong, chiefin Cheech&Chong” with two more of the biggest smokers in the hip-hop game. Taylor Gang hitmaker Juicy J and fellow Memphis representative Project Pat jump on The Olympicks’ whip-ready instrumental to deliver blunted guest bars. Craving another hit? You’ll find exactly what you seek on Williams’s Danco James tape, out now online.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.