Curtessy‘s new DJBooth premiere is so fresh! HOW FRESH IS IT, you ask?! Curtessy’s new DJBooth premiere is so fresh… it’s practically Raw! Well, it’s titled “Raw,” but I am talking more about the L.A. emcee’s blistering mic approach. With a raspy, stabbing flow, he delivers brash, assertive bars for three minutes and forty-five seconds. He might be ruthless in the recording booth, but at least he’s nice enough not to rip anybody else’s beat. That’s right; the record’s vibrant, yet edgy beat is produced by the artist himself, making this one hell of an individual effort. While you wait for the release of Curt’s Different World EP: Technically Speaking, due out April 22, via The DJBooth, why not check out his last Booth feature, October’s Expectations?
Update: We have added The Black Scorsese-directed visuals for Curtessy’s Raw single.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Muzik Therpy" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.