On Dead Wrong, a classic, Eminem-assisted single off posthumous album Born Again, Biggie Smalls boasted of being crueler and more merciless than the Devil himself, spitting,“Move over Lucifer, I’m more RutHLe$$.” The latest single from Big Apple underground mainstay Curt@!ns finds him following in the East Coast legend’s footsteps as he describes his cutthroat approach to the game. With AAMG Productions cinematic string loops and classic samples banging in the back, he mercilessly taunts his rivals in the industry, threatening to seduce their girlfriends if they don’t show him the proper respect—or if he simply feels like it. TDE buzzmaker ScHoolboy Q subjects his own enemies to similarly humiliating treatment on the back end. RutHLe$$ isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, of course, stay tuned for further freshness from the cold-blooded Northeastern spitter.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Move!" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.