On Dead Wrong, a classic, Eminem-assisted single off posthumous album Born Again, Biggie Smalls boasted of being crueler and more merciless than the Devil himself, spitting,“Move over Lucifer, I’m more RutHLe$$.” The latest single from Big Apple underground mainstay Curt@!ns finds him following in the East Coast legend’s footsteps as he describes his cutthroat approach to the game. With AAMG Productions cinematic string loops and classic samples banging in the back, he mercilessly taunts his rivals in the industry, threatening to seduce their girlfriends if they don’t show him the proper respect—or if he simply feels like it. TDE buzzmaker ScHoolboy Q subjects his own enemies to similarly humiliating treatment on the back end. RutHLe$$ isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, of course, stay tuned for further freshness from the cold-blooded Northeastern spitter.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Move!" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)