On Dead Wrong, a classic, Eminem-assisted single off posthumous album Born Again, Biggie Smalls boasted of being crueler and more merciless than the Devil himself, spitting,“Move over Lucifer, I’m more RutHLe$$.” The latest single from Big Apple underground mainstay Curt@!ns finds him following in the East Coast legend’s footsteps as he describes his cutthroat approach to the game. With AAMG Productions cinematic string loops and classic samples banging in the back, he mercilessly taunts his rivals in the industry, threatening to seduce their girlfriends if they don’t show him the proper respect—or if he simply feels like it. TDE buzzmaker ScHoolboy Q subjects his own enemies to similarly humiliating treatment on the back end. RutHLe$$ isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, of course, stay tuned for further freshness from the cold-blooded Northeastern spitter.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
Submit your Rating
High Society Life Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Move!" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)