Having already established himself as a digital marketing genius, Curren$y now feels as comfy inside of his BAPE socks as ever while on his new Warner Brothers home. This sort of lifestyle choice has fans eagerly awaiting his Weekend At Burnies’ commercial mixtape, dropping June 28. Hell, with Monsta Beatz supplying the drums and horns, even organized leaks such as You See It find Spitta in rare form, applying the if its not broke, don’t fix it thesis through various areas of everyman lavishness. Poolside life, multiple women, various instruments to get lifted to another level, nothing much has changed in the New Orleans native’s world, especially when it comes to making sure everyone else plays catch up. Much like Rick Ross sticks to a straight path of unbelievable plush living, the Hot Spitta brings everything back to earth with a charming flow and a “you can get it too” mentality. Yes, Spitta’s releasing more material fit for a hot summer later this month, all you need to do is keep your pilot wings firmly on your chest.
Written by Brando on 06/13/11
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.