Having already established himself as a digital marketing genius, Curren$y now feels as comfy inside of his BAPE socks as ever while on his new Warner Brothers home. This sort of lifestyle choice has fans eagerly awaiting his Weekend At Burnies’ commercial mixtape, dropping June 28. Hell, with Monsta Beatz supplying the drums and horns, even organized leaks such as You See It find Spitta in rare form, applying the if its not broke, don’t fix it thesis through various areas of everyman lavishness. Poolside life, multiple women, various instruments to get lifted to another level, nothing much has changed in the New Orleans native’s world, especially when it comes to making sure everyone else plays catch up. Much like Rick Ross sticks to a straight path of unbelievable plush living, the Hot Spitta brings everything back to earth with a charming flow and a “you can get it too” mentality. Yes, Spitta’s releasing more material fit for a hot summer later this month, all you need to do is keep your pilot wings firmly on your chest.
Written by Brando on 06/13/11
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.