Having already established himself as a digital marketing genius, Curren$y now feels as comfy inside of his BAPE socks as ever while on his new Warner Brothers home. This sort of lifestyle choice has fans eagerly awaiting his Weekend At Burnies’ commercial mixtape, dropping June 28. Hell, with Monsta Beatz supplying the drums and horns, even organized leaks such as You See It find Spitta in rare form, applying the if its not broke, don’t fix it thesis through various areas of everyman lavishness. Poolside life, multiple women, various instruments to get lifted to another level, nothing much has changed in the New Orleans native’s world, especially when it comes to making sure everyone else plays catch up. Much like Rick Ross sticks to a straight path of unbelievable plush living, the Hot Spitta brings everything back to earth with a charming flow and a “you can get it too” mentality. Yes, Spitta’s releasing more material fit for a hot summer later this month, all you need to do is keep your pilot wings firmly on your chest.
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.