Craving that exhilarating high without the buzz-killing threat of imprisonment? Curren$y has just the thing. On Legal Crack, a bonus cut off his newly-released major-label debut, West Coast stalwart Daz Dillinger serves up a larger-than-life synth instrumental to back the emcee as he trades intoxicating verses with fellow New Orleans repper Fiend (appropriate, huh?). If you find this joint as addictive as the titular substance, you don’t have to wait for another hit: The Stoned Immaculate dropped this past Tuesday and is available now online.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.