Craving that exhilarating high without the buzz-killing threat of imprisonment? Curren$y has just the thing. On Legal Crack, a bonus cut off his newly-released major-label debut, West Coast stalwart Daz Dillinger serves up a larger-than-life synth instrumental to back the emcee as he trades intoxicating verses with fellow New Orleans repper Fiend (appropriate, huh?). If you find this joint as addictive as the titular substance, you don’t have to wait for another hit: The Stoned Immaculate dropped this past Tuesday and is available now online.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.