Craving that exhilarating high without the buzz-killing threat of imprisonment? Curren$y has just the thing. On Legal Crack, a bonus cut off his newly-released major-label debut, West Coast stalwart Daz Dillinger serves up a larger-than-life synth instrumental to back the emcee as he trades intoxicating verses with fellow New Orleans repper Fiend (appropriate, huh?). If you find this joint as addictive as the titular substance, you don’t have to wait for another hit: The Stoned Immaculate dropped this past Tuesday and is available now online.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.