Currently riding high (literally, I imagine) off the success of his major-label debut album, Curren$y sits back and luxuriates in his achievements on the official remix of reader-acclaimed single Jet Life. For this version of the record, Spitta proves just how upper-echelon he’s become by inviting two national heavyweights, Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, to join him over the smooth production of Big K.R.I.T. (who guested on the original cut along with Wiz Khalifa). Fans can find the album version of Jet Life and much more on The Stoned Immaculate, released June 5, via Warner Bros.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.