Following his collabo with Wiz Khalifa (Toast) in May and a freebie feature in June (Grizzly) you’d think Curren$y was due for a vacation this month. However, upon the delivery of yet another summer release, the hard-working vet responds with three simple words: I Can’t Stop. Manning the boards is Sledgren, who cooks up a winding, West Coast-splashed beat powered by a whirring synth. Atop the crisp beat, Curren$y explains his state of perpetual motion with his signature blunted, slurred flow. While many (mostly the ladies) will want to jump on his bandwagon, it will undoubtedly become difficult because he simply can’t stop won’t stop (no Chappelle’s Show). There is no word on anything larger, but expect to hear more very soon from the ever-busy emcee.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/7/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.