Following his collabo with Wiz Khalifa (Toast) in May and a freebie feature in June (Grizzly) you’d think Curren$y was due for a vacation this month. However, upon the delivery of yet another summer release, the hard-working vet responds with three simple words: I Can’t Stop. Manning the boards is Sledgren, who cooks up a winding, West Coast-splashed beat powered by a whirring synth. Atop the crisp beat, Curren$y explains his state of perpetual motion with his signature blunted, slurred flow. While many (mostly the ladies) will want to jump on his bandwagon, it will undoubtedly become difficult because he simply can’t stop won’t stop (no Chappelle’s Show). There is no word on anything larger, but expect to hear more very soon from the ever-busy emcee.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/7/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.