The latest feature from Booth regular and marijuana enthusiast Curren$y might be named after the Grizzly bear, but there are several differences between him and the great white shark of the forest. For example, while a grizzly bear climbs high into trees, Curren$y uses trees to climb higher (if you get my drift). Spitta brings along Jet Life artist Young Roddy for this unattached loosie, even giving him the go ahead to kick off the cut with a nasally flow similar to Curren$y’s blunted tone. Priest Andretti keeps the kushed out vibe coolin, engulfing the hazy, minimalist boardwork of AJ Beats in a cloud of smoke with his crumbling, finessed flow. While unbearably good, Grizzly is not (yet) attached to a larger release.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/21/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.