Most of us, if we were offered 3 Wishes from an all-powerful genrie, would have to think long and hard about the decision. New Orleans repper Curren$y, on the other hand, knows exactly what he’d ask for—and on his latest unreleased joint, debuted on HipHopSince1987 Monday, he fills listeners in on his selections, flowing over a beat by Sarom. Though 3 Wishes isn’t set for inclusion on the project, those digging it should be sure to check out Curren$y’s new “commercial mixtape,” Weekend at Bernie’s, when it drops July 28.
Written by richard on 06/21/11
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.