On We Gonna Make It, a single off his 2001 debut full-length, Jadakiss boasted of his ingenious methods of hiding coke from the five-oh, spitting, “My bathtub lift up, my walls do a Three 60.” Curren$y liked the idea so much that he decided to replicate the setup in his private jet, as he reveals on a standout selection off his latest digital full-length. That, of course, is only the beginning of the fly sh*t in Spitta’s life; over Cardo‘s hazy, discombobulated electronic grooves, he luxuriates in his myriad whips (all with leather interiors), his diamond-encrusted jewelry and the beautiful women who surround him at all times. On the back, Juicy J sips lean, shows off his black Phantom and shares his fantasy of getting head onstage—from your girl, naturally. Fans can find Three 60, the previously-featured Choosin’ and much more on Curren$y’s New Jet City tape, out now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.