On We Gonna Make It, a single off his 2001 debut full-length, Jadakiss boasted of his ingenious methods of hiding coke from the five-oh, spitting, “My bathtub lift up, my walls do a Three 60.” Curren$y liked the idea so much that he decided to replicate the setup in his private jet, as he reveals on a standout selection off his latest digital full-length. That, of course, is only the beginning of the fly sh*t in Spitta’s life; over Cardo‘s hazy, discombobulated electronic grooves, he luxuriates in his myriad whips (all with leather interiors), his diamond-encrusted jewelry and the beautiful women who surround him at all times. On the back, Juicy J sips lean, shows off his black Phantom and shares his fantasy of getting head onstage—from your girl, naturally. Fans can find Three 60, the previously-featured Choosin’ and much more on Curren$y’s New Jet City tape, out now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.