Produced by General Motors from 1968 to 1971, the Oldsmobile 442 is famous for the power under its hood—and its miserable gas mileage. Though others might balk at the cost of keeping its tank full, Curren$y doesn’t mind paying a little (or a lot) extra at the pump if it means being able to flatten anything standing in his way. Part of the forthcoming retail version of his next mixtape, this new single finds Spitta “burning gas” in a Swisher as he pilots his old-school whip through the city streets. YMCMB ringleaders Lil Wayne and Birdman jump on Monsta Beatz‘s chopped-sample instrumental to deliver braggadocious guest verses. New Jet City (Directors Cut) as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/27/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)