Produced by General Motors from 1968 to 1971, the Oldsmobile 442 is famous for the power under its hood—and its miserable gas mileage. Though others might balk at the cost of keeping its tank full, Curren$y doesn’t mind paying a little (or a lot) extra at the pump if it means being able to flatten anything standing in his way. Part of the forthcoming retail version of his next mixtape, this new single finds Spitta “burning gas” in a Swisher as he pilots his old-school whip through the city streets. YMCMB ringleaders Lil Wayne and Birdman jump on Monsta Beatz‘s chopped-sample instrumental to deliver braggadocious guest verses. New Jet City (Directors Cut) as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/27/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.