Produced by General Motors from 1968 to 1971, the Oldsmobile 442 is famous for the power under its hood—and its miserable gas mileage. Though others might balk at the cost of keeping its tank full, Curren$y doesn’t mind paying a little (or a lot) extra at the pump if it means being able to flatten anything standing in his way. Part of the forthcoming retail version of his next mixtape, this new single finds Spitta “burning gas” in a Swisher as he pilots his old-school whip through the city streets. YMCMB ringleaders Lil Wayne and Birdman jump on Monsta Beatz‘s chopped-sample instrumental to deliver braggadocious guest verses. New Jet City (Directors Cut) as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/27/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.