Produced by General Motors from 1968 to 1971, the Oldsmobile 442 is famous for the power under its hood—and its miserable gas mileage. Though others might balk at the cost of keeping its tank full, Curren$y doesn’t mind paying a little (or a lot) extra at the pump if it means being able to flatten anything standing in his way. Part of the forthcoming retail version of his next mixtape, this new single finds Spitta “burning gas” in a Swisher as he pilots his old-school whip through the city streets. YMCMB ringleaders Lil Wayne and Birdman jump on Monsta Beatz‘s chopped-sample instrumental to deliver braggadocious guest verses. New Jet City (Directors Cut) as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/27/13
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.