After beginning his rap career with Master P’s No Limit Records, rapper Currency recently became the first artist signed to Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment. As a possible inclusion on his upcoming album, alongside his boss Weezy, all the sexy ladies are invited to My House for a slumber party. The plan, of course, is to watch some TV, play some video games, have a few drinks, and then get to the bedroom! Duly complemented by a synthesizer-keyboard mix, My House should be a certified club banger and help to catapult Currency to mainstream notoriety. Listen for more club tracks when Music to Fly To finally drops on October 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/3/07
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin It 2008 ft. Mecca" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.