After beginning his rap career with Master P’s No Limit Records, rapper Currency recently became the first artist signed to Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment. As a possible inclusion on his upcoming album, alongside his boss Weezy, all the sexy ladies are invited to My House for a slumber party. The plan, of course, is to watch some TV, play some video games, have a few drinks, and then get to the bedroom! Duly complemented by a synthesizer-keyboard mix, My House should be a certified club banger and help to catapult Currency to mainstream notoriety. Listen for more club tracks when Music to Fly To finally drops on October 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/3/07
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin It 2008 ft. Mecca" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.