After beginning his rap career with Master P’s No Limit Records, rapper Currency recently became the first artist signed to Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment. As a possible inclusion on his upcoming album, alongside his boss Weezy, all the sexy ladies are invited to My House for a slumber party. The plan, of course, is to watch some TV, play some video games, have a few drinks, and then get to the bedroom! Duly complemented by a synthesizer-keyboard mix, My House should be a certified club banger and help to catapult Currency to mainstream notoriety. Listen for more club tracks when Music to Fly To finally drops on October 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/3/07
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin It 2008 ft. Mecca" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.