After beginning his rap career with Master P’s No Limit Records, rapper Currency recently became the first artist signed to Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment. As a possible inclusion on his upcoming album, alongside his boss Weezy, all the sexy ladies are invited to My House for a slumber party. The plan, of course, is to watch some TV, play some video games, have a few drinks, and then get to the bedroom! Duly complemented by a synthesizer-keyboard mix, My House should be a certified club banger and help to catapult Currency to mainstream notoriety. Listen for more club tracks when Music to Fly To finally drops on October 16.
Written by Burmy on 08/3/07
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin It 2008 ft. Mecca" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.