Cupid already took us to the club on Do You Dance and kept us there with Cupid Shuffle. Now, with The Let Out, Cupid heads out of the club and gets into his car, shows off the ride, and hopes to attract a fine young lady to take a spin (maybe even take her to his house). Frequent urban collaborator T-Pain provides excellent background vocals, and fellow Nappy Boy Tay Dizm doesn’t sound too shabby with his rap verse, either. Look for more feel-good R&B when Time For A Change drops September 11 (yup, that’s right—his release date isn’t moving).
Written by Burmy on 08/31/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You Dance ft. Christina Milian" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.