Even though the upcoming movie Step Up 2: The Streets is being distributed by Disney subsidiary Touchstone Pictures, its corresponding soundtrack is being handled by Warner Music Group and their supplementary labels, Atlantic and Asylum. A mixed approach has been taken for the album, as it will contain songs from already-released albums (Hypnotized, Church, Push, Girl You Know) as well as brand-new songs (Killa, Ching-A-Ling, and of course Low). From R&B singer Cupid‘s debut album, Time For A Change, the song 369 (now featuring rapper B.o.B.) will also be included and will help to lead the charge towards the dance floor. The soundtrack hits stores February 5th and the film will open in theaters on February 14th.
Written by Burmy on 01/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You Dance ft. Christina Milian" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.