Even though the upcoming movie Step Up 2: The Streets is being distributed by Disney subsidiary Touchstone Pictures, its corresponding soundtrack is being handled by Warner Music Group and their supplementary labels, Atlantic and Asylum. A mixed approach has been taken for the album, as it will contain songs from already-released albums (Hypnotized, Church, Push, Girl You Know) as well as brand-new songs (Killa, Ching-A-Ling, and of course Low). From R&B singer Cupid‘s debut album, Time For A Change, the song 369 (now featuring rapper B.o.B.) will also be included and will help to lead the charge towards the dance floor. The soundtrack hits stores February 5th and the film will open in theaters on February 14th.
Written by Burmy on 01/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do You Dance ft. Christina Milian" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)