I think I have been watching too much Breaking Bad, because at first I thought Booth newcomer Crystal Seth’s name was really “crystal meth.” Come to think of it, though, the edgy style he display on Super Natural (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) is just as addicting as Walter’s Blue Sky. Behind the boards, WoodysProduce pairs eerie, chiming keyboard arpeggios with some aggressive cuts and scratches. Seth comes with hard-hitting bars to match the beat, alternating between a smooth, soft delivery and a more forceful cadence. He even showcases his (slightly Autotuned) sung vocals on the back. This record is just a promo single, but you can keep it locked for more fresh tunes from the winner of JENESIS Magazine‘s “Under the Radar” contest.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.